Thursday 19 April 2012

DAY FOUR - The Naturals

"Another day in the office"
Today I have spent my time researching Youth Theatres and Theatre Schools. I have produced another database for the company to use which shows a vast list of names, e-mails and numbers for The Natural Theatre Company to use.
The plan was to show the rest of the team the posters I made and gather some feedback and suggested changes. Unfortunately most of the team were not in today due to family illness and days off, but I got to show Ralph (the companies boss). He really liked them and we talked through which one looked most effective. We decided the one with the Cone Heads on was good as that image is a well known image. I had also e-mailed them to Mark who thought a more obvious young picture was perhaps needed. I will be seeing Mark tomorrow to discuss the posters properly.

Overall a nice day as I didn't have to be out in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment